Why yet another rsync wrapper for the Mac? Because I really felt there was't one that met my needs:
- Simple Finder-based source selection - just label everything important with the Violet label.
- Exclusion list support - if there's anything inside the important folder that you don't want to back up (say Microsoft User Data in you Documents), just mark it with a Gray label
- Added flexibility via Smart Searches - just save a search as “Macup” to really fine tune your selection criteria.
- Easy scheduling via iCal
- Using rsync is really fast, reliable, transparent and good for the soul :P
- Completely faceless interface
- Growl notifications
The app is currently Intel-only. Download here.